Cooperative Marketing Resources
New Mexico Tourism Department Grant Application Guidelines:
- New this year! Applicants must complete the Intent to Apply. It contains a short questionnaire to facilitate conversation during your one-on-one consultation. Providing information such as organization goals, target market and approximate budget will result in a productive meeting and customized media plan. Submit the Intent to Apply by 5:00pm (MDT) on Tuesday, May 23, 2017.
- Allow ample time to complete the application in its entirety. There will be no deadline extensions granted for any reason. All applications are due by 5:00pm (MDT) on Monday, June 12, 2017.
- Eligibility Requirements: New Mexico counties, municipalities, tribal governments and IRS non-profits that had a representative attend and view the May 18, 2017 webinar.
- This is a new online platform that requires every applicant to create a new account. User names and passwords used in prior years will not be recognized by this website. Click the "Login" tab avove and scroll to the bottom of that page or CLICK HERE to create a new profile.
- Paper applications will not be accepted, you must complete the entire application online and submit digitally.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered. Failing to complete a budget and/or upload required documentation will constitute an incomplete application.
- The New Mexico Tourism Department is not responsible for loss of data due to unstable Internet connections. It is the applicant's responsibility to ensure his/her computer is in good working order and the browser in use supports the online application software.
Click on the links below to download supporting documents for the Cooperative Marketing Grant Program. Upon completion of required forms, upload to the Manage Work Samples "Bank" then attach them to your application on the Required Documentation page.
Administrative, Programmatic and Technical Support:
For questions regarding the grant application process (such as eligibility requirements) or technical support necessary for the function of the online system (such as account creation, password assistance, form access and document upload) contact program manager Andrea Lawrence at 505-795-0108 or Andrea.Lawrence@state.nm.us.
For questions regarding media options and plans, creative requirements, timelines and media due dates contact Tania Leichliter at 619-253-7000 or email@example.com
For questions regarding the Flex reimbursement or reporting process, contact financial specialist Brandy Velarde at 505-500-7890 or Brandy.Velarde@state.nm.us.