Cooperative Marketing Resources
New Mexico Tourism Department Grant Application Guidelines:
- The current application is for 1:1 matching grants for flexible spending options ONLY. The FY18 cycle for the Media Menu Plan (MMP) with its specially negotiated pricing has closed.
- Eligibility Requirements: New Mexico counties, municipalities, tribal governments and IRS non-profits that had a representative attend and view the May 18, 2017 webinar and submitted an Intent to Apply by 5:00pm (MDT) on Tuesday, May 23, 2017.
- Do you represent a New Mexico county, municipality, tribal governments or IRS non-profit but missed the webinar or didn't complete an Intent to Apply? You can still leverage specially negotiated MMP rates through our NEW Preferred Rate Program. You will work with the media vendor(s) of choice, submit creative assets for NMTD approval and an end-of-year Tracking and Impact Report, and are responsible for 100% of the media purchase. Click here for more information.
- This platform is new for FY18. User names and passwords from prior years will not be recognized by this website. Use the same account setup during the Intent to Apply process. Click the "Login" tab above and scroll to the bottom of that page.
- Allow ample time to complete the application in its entirety. There will be no deadline extensions granted for any reason. All applications are due by 5:00pm (MDT) on Tuesday, August 22, 2017.
- Paper applications will not be accepted, you must complete the entire application online and submit digitally.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered. Failing to complete a budget and/or upload required documentation will constitute an incomplete application.
- The New Mexico Tourism Department is not responsible for loss of data due to unstable Internet connections. It is the applicant's responsibility to ensure his/her computer is in good working order and the browser in use supports the online application software.
Click on the links below to download supporting documents for the Cooperative Marketing Grant Program. Upon completion of required forms, upload to the Manage Work Samples "Bank" then attach them to your application on the Required Documentation page.
Administrative, Programmatic and Technical Support:
For questions regarding the grant application process (such as eligibility requirements) or technical support necessary for the function of the online system (such as account creation, password assistance, form access and document upload) contact program manager Andrea Lawrence at 505-795-0108 or Andrea.Lawrence@state.nm.us.
For questions regarding the Flex reimbursement or reporting process, contact financial specialist Brandy Velarde at 505-500-7890 or Brandy.Velarde@state.nm.us.